We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When making contact through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The IM Systems Pty Ltd management has adopted a Policy to manage the Environmental Impacts of the Companies’ activities to minimise the adverse effects of these activities on the Environment.
The commitment will be met by:
• Conforming to all Legislative Regulations and Guidelines.
• Understanding the environment aspects and impacts of our activities.
• Where appropriate changing the way we operate.
• Ensuring that all staff are aware of the expectations placed on them.
IM Systems will endeavor to continually reduce its ecological footprint by:
• Committing to principles of pollution prevention and continual improvement.
• Purchasing with waste avoidance and reduction of environmental impacts in mind.
• Striving towards zero waste to landfill through waste reduction, reuse and recycling.
• Minimising the use of water.
• Minimise the production of greenhouse gas emissions through efficient practices of energy usage in the office environment. The implementation of this policy will be the responsibility of the Management of IM Systems.